Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

POOF!

Today.... a really unforgetable day....u must b tinkin dat i'm having a good day,eh... But i'm not.... everything just happen in a split second... the things that i've been dreading... honestly saying, not being superstitious, i've been feelin kinda weird these few days... yea... it happen in the end.... i've met with a really terrible accident... I really wana thanx a lot to GOD coz i'm still alive.... dat accident cud hav cost me my life.... but i had my teeth knocked into my gum.... n sum bruises.... sigh... indeed a really big mistake to make.... i havta learn to becareful from now on... obedient and appreciative....

I felt so sorry to my daddy and my mummy... Pa, Ma.... I really dono wad to say to u guys.... U guys are suppose to enjoy urself shoppin n KL right now and not worrying anything back in kuching....i've owes cause troubles to u... n not helping u...n owes being so rebellious...going out so late..... I really spent a lot of money.... losing my handphone and blown up the car.... i really dono wad to say.... How am i going to repay u guys.... i really don't know....

As for babiz, i LOVE u alll..... U guys have been really really really great friends... I'm soooooo touched.... sooo really touched.... Gia, Cyn, u guys really make my heart break.... u really make me cry....thanx to jasmine, caryn, jeslyn, wen wen and ofcoz allen...i felt so terrible for making everyone so worried.... grace, don worry ok... i dont mind dat u're not coming..... pls forgive me for making u so worried..... this is all my fault...

As for my aunties and uncles... thanx to you all for drivin me frm SGH to Normah and back again to SGH..... thanx for all your concern..... really a lot of thanx....

Thanx to grandpa and grandma for climbing up 3 floor to visit me.... i noe u guys r too old for this.... im soooo sorry for making u guys so worried bout me.....

And lastly, thanx to Yang Yang.... n sorry to you too.... i'm really proud of having you as my brother.... I LOVE YOU!

I'm feeling sad, touched, sorry, dissapointed with myself, worried for how im going to look after the treatment......

Thanx GOD.... I'm really really blessed....

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB