It is mahjong time again!! YOOOHOOO~~ i won RM 2 in the end... U tengok itu Cyn... Sii Ai Bin!
Look at the Sii-Ai-BinZZz (georgia n cynthia) at the back there!
U look at that suku Bong! Potong steam!
Saturday Night
Another potluck held in cyn's house.... u just imagine how much we can eat... those plates are actually full....now it's half gone.... imagine if i add in the sushi.... Mahu mampus! OHOHO~
These are all the vain human excluding me! HAHAHA~
The PiGzZz with their Food! HAHAHA~
What is this? Hie~ Very obvious, rite? The Babiz are getting ready for the after-dinner-excitement (GAMBLING!).... YOOHOO~~ But the blue shirt human is there le.... bo kang tao... However, I won RM4.10 in the end.... I go there with a tangan kosong n go back with RM4.10...HAHAHA~
Sii tuu... People busy getting ready for mahjong, he just sat there reading newspaper and waiting to play....
HAHAHA~ Look at this chubby lil boy... He's the blue shirt human I mean earlier on.... Better beware of him....He's the 1 winning our money in mahjong.....
Lovely Lengloi Loloz Sipootie the Tay
Sunday
The nicest eggs I've ever fried...
This... is.... a.... plate..... And I'm gona make a BIG change to it... Be READY!
TAAAADAAAAA! This is soooooo like MAGIC!
UNFORTUNATELY / SUAYLY
A KOREK-SORBET-MONSTER appear! out of nowhere..... JEEEZ~
Now you see.... He's halfway koreking my sorbet....
("-_-") There goes my Sorbet....
A BIG-MOUTH-MONSTER came along with that KOREK-SORBET-MONSTER.... She enjoys watching the KOREK-SORBET-MONSTER koreking my sorbet.... PIAKZ!
Tam jiak tuu! eee.... Cyn noes im taking their pix... HAHAHA~
BALAS DENDAM! OHOHO~ This is Aaron Bong's cigaratte!! AHAHA~
Banduan! HAHAHA~ The KOREK-SORBET-MONSTER finally captured! HAHAHA~
Tiak-Tiak-Tiake-Tiakzez~~
My Gosh! Isn't dat gorgeous??!!



















0 comments:
Post a Comment