Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

ramdomz~ RAMDOMZZ!

FOC (Free of Charge) Manicure [Self service].... ngahahaha~

Teeth-funny Wong with Nat's feet.

Natalieeee Tan

Suku Tan.... I don even noe her. Sii ai bin. suddenly aapear right in front of me, askin me to take a photo of her.... *ngehehe*

Ah Doggie eating tissue. *yamkong* kelaparan coz got ntg to eat.

All i wan is them. Coz they've got belly button....

I oso wan them.... Coz they're cute. And they're orange n green.

I love her (or him?) orange n green!!

I wan them!!! *SOBZ!*

I wana replace the mini Converse hanging on my sku bag with these. Can anyone buy them for me? Cost around RM 140++.... *sweat*

"TAKE ME HOME!" Ke-kolien-an... please "pick them up" from memory lane and bring it to me. Christmas prezz.... heee~



A babiz!



What we did after shopping is.... Me, Nat and Grace ran around Parkson to hide from Tiff and Cyn. We even hid around but was found by them. That the 3 of us.... hiding in front of the lift.



Me, Nat and Grace at TAO. Cyn and Tiff are at the other side of the door(inside the toilet). There's a girl who just finished her business b4 they enter the toilet. So, the smell of the toilet is.... *ngahahaaaaaaa*

Homemade tokiwado! YUMZ~

Was doing all the scanning and came across all these, the babiz back in secondary school and some of the selected baby pix. ngahahaha....







"Mai!!"







Guess u won't have any idea who this is.
Hint: her BIG mouth.

Boon Jiun and Caryn.

NGAHAHAHAHA~ Gracie Tan.

P/S: MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY 2007!!

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB