Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

FEBRUARY

Amazing how February greets me.... Cant believe that the Sports Day is over d.
Felt so useless. Still not sure whether I could handle dat kinda responsibility o not. Spent half of my 1st day of sports day gettin the Full U and worrying bout the flag. What's the use? Only 15 marchers went out coz we couldn't find enough Full U.I'm not blaming anyone coz i sud have checked everything myself. I hav made it clear to them dat the first aid kit must be complete during the sports day. what was done is, those oinments and etc etc were divided into 4 diff first aid box. Just imagine, i nid to use 3 first aid box just to treat the wounds of one of my casualty. Yea, i really scolded *** after the casualty left. Haih!

I had quite a lot of fun oso. Like the shot put event. It's FUN, man! I love it soooo much! I got the 5th out of 7 ppl(4.1m). hey, not bad d la. I never take part in this event before. Can get the 5th is better than ntg, rite? ngahahaha~ apart frm shot putting, i enjoyed the lekor! YUMM!! I'm so sorry to the Henrians. I'm supposed to help them out at the store, but i didn't. but nvm, i'll definitely help them for the coming activities.

Oh yeap, it's oliver's bday 2day. We requested the Pn. Nora to play a song and giv a bday announcement to oliver. Ambia chose a malay song for him. don rmb the title. but i noe it's by Dygta.

Btw, U6A got the 1st place in Form 6 for the overall events dat we've taken part! I'm sooooooo the damn proud!

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB