I have no idea how to start this post..... Tooo much fun in such a short period... Anyway, I'll just post the pictures I've took...
Yeap! Shietoot... We met up with him at KL Central.... Unfortunately, he ony joined us for a while....
Went to Sungai Wang for brunch.... Wasted soooo much time to look for Kim Gary Restaurant... I tot it's a waste of time at first because we can just have our meal at any restaurant or at the food court. But after I saw Bosco(on the menu), the guy in the pix above, I think it's worth it.... wakakakakaka~
Wanted to order something light like bread.... So, i took thick toast.... It came out to be thicker than what i've expected. The thickness of 5 pieces of bread we usually eat. After that, we window shopped. Cant remember buying anything....
This is LiHwa.... She's such a good poser, eh.... She bought that shirt somewhere else after much consideration and visiting a few SEED shop and PADINI concept store.... Btw, that shoes she's wearing is NEW!!
This is what we did when we're bored.... *one little...*
Li Hwa... *two little...*
Joyce... *three little fingers...*
To Jason Chang Fa Zhen, this is for you... Lihwa said this is the one u bought last year. 50% DISCOUNT... From RM300++ to around RM150....
Now... here's the fun part! Ketiak Lee, Natalie Tan and Teckie joined us for Christmas countdown. I never celebrate Xmas eve in KL...
Didn't expect anything LIKE THIS! Guess u cant tell what's happening. The white thing in the middle is a guy on his big bike. He was snow-sprayed by those people around him. He cant continue riding coz he was blocked by the people there.... So, u should get the picture of what was happening...
YOU CAN SPRAY ANYONE ON THE STREET!!
So, we bought THESE!!! Snow-spray!!! RM10 for 3...
This is a picture of Bukit Bintang shortly before midnight....
This is not the worse. I even saw a police car's wind screen and windows filled with snow-spray...

The mess in Bukit Bintang after Christmas countdown...
This is.... CHOCOLATE CAKE.... Joyce's mum baked it the day before we went to kl. Joyce tapao-ed some for us.... It's super delicious.... YUMZIEE!!
On our way to KL Central.
This is wad Oliver the tai lou did shortly after we dropped our luggage at the hotel. 4D... *Shake head*
Oh btw, tiffy... Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!














0 comments:
Post a Comment