Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

My Facebook...

I think....

For the next few weeks, I wont be able to blog that much.... You know... KepoHOT people like me....

So, it's best to visit my Facebook if u miss me too much... WAHAHAHAHA!!! It's more happening over there than this omos-dead-punya-blog-although-i-dont-think-it-will-die-that-soon...

Loloz is feeling kinda short of time cause her super-enjoyable-holiday is coming to an end.... Do you notice? It's already END of JUNE!!! MY GOD!! And the convention was 3 weeks ago... DAMMMMNN!!! Though... Going back to UTM ain't that bad... *grinz*

Loloz's little brother, Jardian Tay Min Wei is leaving on Saturday for his orientation... He got accepted in UKM studying Speech Therapy... Which mean, tomorrow will be the last day I see him before the next holiday or in November....

Taken in BAKO! Guess what? LOLOZ LOVE BAKO! And again, I've gotten darker!


Loloz havent seen much of the Pigz... And she received a Birthday Party invitation from Miss Tan a.k.a. The Taukenio this morning.... And a word in the invitation caught my eyes.... "COMPULSORY"... That just tell us she's still the same old Pigz we knew long long long time ago....

I think... I should stop babbling now... Don wana make it a long entry...

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB