Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Back again?

It's been I think a zillion years since I last posted an entry here.... Whao!! That long?

Am I planning a "comeback"?? huhuhu~ I'm not sure...

Well, at least a little update on me:

  • I've just graduated and waiting for my convo...
  • A bit too free now, so I'm kinda going crazy... Enjoying at the same time..
  • Planning a SUPER intensive lose-weight plan... *DETERMINED*
  • Looking for job... Kinda afraid but excited at the same time...
  • Kinda crazy about Kpop now which is a little unexpected of me.... =D (favourites : JYJ**, DBSK, BIGBANG, 2NE1, G.Na and moree......)
  • Learned how to play guitar (chords only).. I can play songs by 2ne1 too~ =P
  • Found out how to make my favourite kuih momo and seaweed salad!!
  • Painted the living room and the combo of the colour is now kinda DISASTROUS...
  • Did something really out of my mind a while ago... Tweeted my favourite idol... =P Oooo~
  • Me super love swimming now... But afraid of getting sunburn! =)

Think that will be all... =D Here's a quote to share with u guys... =)

"The best things in life are unseen, that's why we close our eyes when we kiss, cry and dream"

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB