Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Memories Memories and Memoriessss

Each friend represents a world in us,
A world possibly not born until friends arrive,
AND
It is only by this meeting that a new world is born.







I MISS PiGzZz!!
I LOVE PIGzZz!!
List of the members of The PiGzZz:-
  • Georgia Chin Chiew Yeh~ChiuHiok,ChiDun (22/2/88)
  • Grace Tan Su Ern~Grass (18/3/88)
  • Ida Goh Wan Leng~Ida Goh O Wan Lengan (29/3/88)
  • Cynthia Lee Shu Yin~Ketiak,BuluCyn,Big-mouthLee (7/4/88)
  • Shirley Cheng~LehLeh (11/6/88)
  • Jeslyn Tan Kai Nee~Chao Santa (5/7/88)
  • Toh Boon Jiun~TohBuntut (12/7/88)
  • Wendy Wee Siew Charn~WenDik (11/9/88)
  • Lovena Tay Min Sze~Lengloi,TuaLiap,TuaKaCheng (30/9/88)
  • Jasmine Hong Yen Yen~MiangMiangHong,Laubu,HuEE,HuanChu (11/10/88)
  • Caryn Teo Pei Erh~ShortieCarrot (17/10/88)
  • Natalie Tan Sze Chiaw~NaiTaLik (30/12/88)




List of things that we've had and done:-
  1. The Tauhu Hua Nightmare (100000 thanx to miang miang the HONG!)
  2. The Sampan ride (2002)
  3. The Ice and Water in Damai Lagoon's pool
  4. The "Jadi" Game in St. Jude's bball court b4 addmaths' extra class (2005)
  5. The Jellyfish attack at Damai Lagoon's Beach (Kolien Miang)
  6. The Bodyglove in St.3's toilet
  7. The Rainy Day in St.3's toilet
  8. The Rainy Day at the AVA's staircase
  9. The Rombongan BerBooJio
  10. The morning meeting outside Chemistry Lab
  11. The Canteen time
  12. The McD time (punctual? HAHAHA~ never!)
  13. The Lepaking time around the town
  14. The CNY gambling
  15. The Damai Gambling
  16. The Wasabi Punishment
  17. The Food Seluduping
  18. The Birthday Parties
  19. The Santubong time
  20. The Food Punishment (007 and Ha?MehWa?)
  21. The Sunrise(?!!) at Damai (HAHAHAHAHA~ Wad do you think?)
  22. The visit to Mount Singai
  23. The PMR time
  24. The SPM time
  25. The Experiment time
  26. The KL time
  27. The Flying Chicken Wings and Fishballs (thanx to Natalie the Tan)
  28. The Killer Game (Georgia: Jiun arr...y did u keep on blinkin? *pengsan-ed*/2005)
  29. The Gambling's Pantang (New couples not allowed *too lucky*)
  30. The Molesting time
  31. The Story time
  32. The Haunted house time (2004)
  33. The Class with the Best Fengshui for school rules breaking (AVA Room/2004)
  34. The Lesbian's Love Letter (To:Lovena Tay...From:Natalie Tan)
  35. The Letter Writing (Cynthia,Natalie and Grace....Memorable but Paloi-ed)
  36. The Singing time (Lion Sleeps Tonight, Accidentally in Love, etc etc....)
  37. The Sri Sarjana's time
  38. The PBK's time
  39. The Mr. Voon's Gossip (beginning of Form4)
  40. The liquid-kena-rampas incident (Miang Hong and TBJ - prefect:Emily Voon)
  41. The Maggi Hotcup time at Damai
  42. The Breakfast at Damai
  43. The Library time
  44. The Flying Chess time [updates]

I wish I'm back in St.3 with The PiGzZz.... Year 2004~ the BESTEST OF THE BEST YEAR! I miss, I miss and I MISSSSS!

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB