Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

FOODIE

Kuching Festival....

I always hunt for this green sticky thing whenever I visit Kuching Fest.

And this.... The dragon whiskers sumtin sumtin.... they wrap some chopped peanut with some flour thing....

Pineapple tart. No... I din hunt for this during the past few fests bcoz i din now they're selling it....


This is my favourite... Fried mushroom! Never miss the chance to buy it whenever i went there this year....

Choc Doughnuts.... It may look nice.... But it doesnt taste good at all.... Only kids like me and my bro would feel tempted to buy it....lala~

OOO!!!! This is GOOD!!! Baked marshmallow topped with choc and cheese powder....

Fried Tauhu... U can get it at the same stall selling fried ice-cream.... 5 pieces for RM3. Me and Nicky found this during our last visit to Kuching Fest! Damn! It's soooo the damn nice!

This..... is Mango Sticky Rice!! OMG! I can still taste the fresh mango in my mouth! I was looking for some waterchestnut thing dat Lihwa told me and then saw this.... So, since we knt find the waterchesnut thing, me and Nicky dcided to try Mango Sticky Rice instead....

OHHH!!! I'm sooo looking forward to the next Kuching Fest!!!



Elephant's Banana Caramel Milkshake.... Elephant is a restaurant. A lot of people dont hav any idea whr it is.... So, let me tell ya, it's somewhere inside Ang Cheng Ho... Somewhr near the post office.... If you still dono, I can bring u there... but with a condition... u'll havta chia me a at least a RM20 meal in Elephant. =) Call me at 018-7654321...

A stall in Jalan Song's Shin Wan...

They sell takoyaki.... "ma ma tei" ony... It's nt dat nice... But these balls look very cute.... Something u can order if you dono wad to eat.

St. Joseph Primary Sku's Canteen's Special Laksa.... If u wana get this bowl of special laksa for free, u'll havta be my mum's daughter or son.... XP

So, back to Jalan Song's Shin Wan.... Lamb stick.... If u knt take any spicy food at all, better don try....

Chicken Wings...

Barbequed egg plant.... GOODNESS!! This is my real fave! u can find all these barbequed foodie from a stall owned by a couple from China. oh, b4 i forget, these bbq-ed food are seasoned with the same ingredients. so, they taste almost the same.


*speechless*

*drooling* btw, u can try this at tomoe japanese cuisine at Jalan Mendu.... U can call them at 082-335399 b4 u go. That place is always packed.

This... U cant get it elsewhr... Wana try? Tell me dat I'm the most beautiful girl u've ever seen in your life and pay me RM 50 for every 10 pieces(Rm50 is for the ingredients+some hard work)##Quality not guaranteed##. *U must b tinking dat im too generous with $$$* =P

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB