
Have u ever seen anyone emptying the rubbish bins and run around the school feeling over excited? ahahaha~ One of the task given during last saturday's explorace(to collect as much rubbish as we can).... Me and my fellow friends represented St. John Ambulance for "Explorasi 7 Gaya Hidup Rakan Muda"....

Racial unity... Most of the other groups built buildings... HOHO~
I rasa quite proud coz St. John Ambulance got the 2nd place....

Last Friday was our last day wearing green blazers. Our last day as prefects, as The Green Blazers. Haih.... gona miss all those time. I did not saman any students at all on the last day.... Ciken-ed=(

We were officially dismissed by our palak, Brendan.

Painting our flag for the Prefect's Camp....

Henrians

The Hamsaps...

Sports Day

Balloon man...

Damai-ing
Well, I din go to school today. So, Im not sure how it feels wearing blue skirt again.
*Stress* I don have white shoes! Hilang tak tahu ke mana... =(
0 comments:
Post a Comment