Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Damai Trip with d prefects

Gathering together before we got sorted into our own house.

After the sorting ceremony, we all moved to the respective houses. These are my housemates.
My housemates: Joyce, Audrey, Jacqueline, Xu Vin, Jasmine, Adelle.
We got more ppl on the 2nd nite. All planning to stay awake till the nx day and ended up lying on the bed like pigs.


Well, first time in the house. Cant blame dat we're a bit sakai.

But I cant deny dat I posing so sexily.

Old-fashioned pose.

But I guess guys out there cant resist our sexiness! BUAHAHAHAHA~ *Dont u dare to puke!*

First time on the Muggle's(non-magic folks) broomstick. So saddening to say dat i din take any pix of myself on Muggle's broomstick. It so happened dat me n jasmine were wearing the same colour on dat day. purple shirt n blue pants.

Sexy posers! Even the lousy bicycles look sexy with these posers. But honestly, I think my ass flatten a bit after using the lousy bicycle. Nah, it's no good. It's bad for the ass muscle.

Beautiful scenery. I really enjoy the sunset on the 1st day. But saddeningly, my lovely hp was staying in the room due to over-used-till-hampir-mati-engine(low batt)....

We steamed some Foodie in the boat. People usually call it steamboat. FUUU~ It's like a real treat when u're feeling really cold.


Sotong picnic-ing in the room. No, u cant have hot sandwiches from the toaster o a hot cup of milo at the beach. Coz u cant bring ur toaster or electric kettle to the beach. *sipoot crapping*

Sotong spring roll. The biggest spring roll I've even seen in my life.

The Reds and a bogel. XP

Dinner!

SEA. Something Extraordinarily Awesome. It's God's piece of art.

Crazy creatures on the beach.


Ah Pek.

The lovelies!

Alif, Xu Vin and 3/4 of Junaidi.

DAMN! Saw this when we went into the room. What are u going to do next? Call the room keeper service ofcoz! Hie~ But what if the room keeper came and found out dat it's a fake shit?


Jacq, Xu Vin, Audrey and Adelle asked me to go to d bathroom coz they claimed they saw something. I was not tricked tho. Sensed some mischieve when I saw their face. BAHAHAHAHA~ But I was so amazed to see such a nicely moulded plastic shit. WAO! It looks soooo real!

This hermit crab is kesian. Jasmine and Xu Vin o Adelle o Jacq or Audrey(cant rmb who), put it in d ashtray and burn some cotton to make the crab come out from its shell. They wana check whtr it's attached to it's shell o not. I was enjoying watching the crab moved in n out of it's shell before the tip of it's kiap-kiap got cooked by d fire. It was trembling when it managed to get our from the ashtray. It's so heart-breaking to see that kesianed crab. =(

Jason's head coming out from the end of the Dono-What-World looking at the tallest mountain of the day and 2 gigantic rocks.
Jason's toe. It's fun to tickle his toe when his body is covered by sand.


More photos if I manage to get some again. hie~

Neways, a lot ppl asked me whether I've finished my Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Yes. I finished it in 2 days plus and regreted! Shoudn't end the fun so early.

My complete set of Harry Potter books.





Deathly Hallows. ARGHHH~ I dont wana tell too much bout the 7th book. Bettter don spoil the fun. Read the book if u wana noe the story.

Rat killers

Dead rats

Went to Cat Musuem for the first time just now. =) Picked 15 childrens from the orphanage and headed straight to the Musuem. This is Jenny.

This is Jenny's sister if im not mistaken.



They're gorgeous. Ways more gorgeous than u, Gracie Tan Su Ern! The boy in yellow is damn hyper-active. His name is Peter. He's a real lawyer buruk. But I think he's cute in his own way. =)

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB