Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

...

Can you see that? haha~ Never knew we're sooo the damn photogenic! I miss those moment.... Those moment where we dont have to be sooo damn stress with exams.... Eventhough it's during June Ling's Wednesday afternoon extra class..... I really really really wana thank dat person who STOLE this photo from my blog and develop this photo.... and hand this to either Mr. Pan or Mr. Lim.... and sooo the damn KIND to drop some meaningful words behind the photo.....

So prefects are now allowed to bring cameras and handphones and have no action taken against them? Double standards

Yes, baby... prefects are allowed to bring handphones and cameras to school, ofcoz... after school hour.... Why are you soooo the damn pathetic? You don't even know bout this? Well, I hope u know it now. U see, I really PITY those kids who grow up to be a total dickhead.... Not dat they dono that they're born to be like that.... It's that they cant do anything bout it!!! What a shame! Your parents feed u to be a rubbish to the society? I bet they wish they never f*ed and land themself with u.... I really feel like crying for them.... What a sad ending to this couple who ended up with a stinking child such as urself?

HAHAHA~ Why didn't you write down your name after dat short caption? U should've done dat.... Don't be scared, my dear.... I wont harm you.... Don't be so shy... Have your mama or papa taught you not to be such coward? Do you know that the worst thing that could ever happen to a human is being a coward dickhead? Do you?? You don't? Come on, tell me you do! I want you to pity urself and climb up any tall building u can find and jump down... yea, just end ur life to end every1's misery!

If you've got the guts, just tell me who you are! Don't hide behind your mama playing hide and seek.... i cant join you with sucha childish game... You should know, people like me and Joyce cant afford much time to give some attention to attention-seekers like u.....

I don feel like blogging bout this.... It's just a small matter... But after looking at that photo for a while, I wana inform this particular dickhead not to steal, develop and pass those photos from my blog around coz he/she think there are hot people in the photo.... I dont want people to misunderstood the relationship in between me and him/her.... Please don't embarrass me this way, k? =]

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB