Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Kecelakaan!!!!!

Went to STAR Cineplex last nite. BUAHAHAHAHA~ Watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix of course..... It was sooooooo the damn good... =P for a freako like me! I wana watch again! I wan the ori disc!


HP~ Harry Potter..... kakakaka~

Dinner after the movie....

Now for my comment on the 5th movie.... The ending was not as expected(same as the book)... First, Voldermort the Dark Lord escaped... Second, the whole plot was stuck halfway... ofcoz... there are another 2 more books. Third, Harry's romantic life turned sour in just a matter of few minutes.... sigh... Fourth, SOBZ~ someone died. Yes... starting from the 4th book, at least 1 character will die. ARGHHH~ They should have extend the movie to 3 hours!! 2 hours and 18 minutes? It's just not enough!!

In this 5th movie, they made it clear that the torturer of Frank and Alice Longbottom (Neville's parents) is Bellatrix Lestrange (which is according to the book) while in the 4th movie, Barty Crouch Junior was the Longbottoms' torturer. I suppose Lestrange is going to play a big roll in the last book. That's the reason they made her the highlight among those Death Eaters who escaped Azkaban in this movie.

For those who watched all the series and not reading the books, don't put too much hope in the 6th movie. It'll be more separuh tiang than the 5th 1. I just cant believe I finished the 6th book. There's no ending for the 6th book. ARGHHH!!! I cant wait to land my fingers on the 7th book!!! How?! I will be at Damai on the 21st!!! DAMN IT!! How? Tell me! I wana get my book on the 21st of July at 7.01am! SOBZ~~~~~~~

Ok, that' all for now. I should be studying for exam. ='(

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB