Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

22.07.2007

LoloZ Sipootie the Tay is BACK in Kucheeee~~~~~ Just came back from damai this noon.

The journey to Damai.

Dinner at Buntal

Suichabo at Beach

Sotong at the Beach! hahahah~

Jasmine and Salim

Effect after the Damai trip with the prefects: sleepy, flu and sunburn =(

Will post more photos soon....=)

Neways, my dear honey HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS (book) has finally reached my fingers. Picked it up the 1st thing after I got my car. Wrapped it after I reach home. Fell asleep after reading the first two page. No... my honey is not boring.... Im just too sleepy...

Luckily, I din take the morning shuttle to the town (all the way from damai) to get the book on Saturday morning. The launching party was canceled. PHEW~

Effect after getting the book: Planning not to go to school tomorrow(it's also because I don feel dat well and don hav nail polish remover to remove the nail polish on my fingers! mind u, a prefect dutying with painted nails?)

Will post up the photos of my honey soon. =) Im soooo damn proud of it! I've finally completed my collection!!!

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB