Loloz the Sipootie is ALIVE AGAIN!!!
So, I've been away for quite long. I wana ask u one question.
Do you miss me? **YES YES YES** =)
Ask me what i've been doing while im away.
My computer masuk hospital. So, I cant blog. Plus.... I'm having my mock exam this week. It's like a whole week living in hell. And I gained weight as well. POOF! mahu mampus la me this time....
Ask me how's my exam.
I suckz, man!! URGHHH!!!! I thought I can do better this time for all the subjects. But nehh tahu... I CANT!! DAMN!! I WANA BE KIASU!!! I wana hav the semangat kiasu! Pls make me feel kiasu!!!! ARGHHH!!!!
HAIH HAIH~
I gona enjoy for this 2 days and then back to the hell again... 1 month plus to STPM! OMG!!
btw,
So, I've been away for quite long. I wana ask u one question.
Do you miss me? **YES YES YES** =)
Ask me what i've been doing while im away.
My computer masuk hospital. So, I cant blog. Plus.... I'm having my mock exam this week. It's like a whole week living in hell. And I gained weight as well. POOF! mahu mampus la me this time....
Ask me how's my exam.
I suckz, man!! URGHHH!!!! I thought I can do better this time for all the subjects. But nehh tahu... I CANT!! DAMN!! I WANA BE KIASU!!! I wana hav the semangat kiasu! Pls make me feel kiasu!!!! ARGHHH!!!!
HAIH HAIH~
I gona enjoy for this 2 days and then back to the hell again... 1 month plus to STPM! OMG!!
btw,
Perang STPM akan dilancarkan pada 19 November 2007. Negara Pengajian Am 1 akan menjadi penyerang pertama yg melepaskan bom yg bermacam-macam jenis ke atas muka calon2 STPM. OH! Perasaan yg semacam mahu langgar dinding muncul sekali lagi.... X'(
PHOTOS:
Cynthia Lee Shu Yin just got a new haricut. ^dat^ is her new look... NGAHAHAHA!
OOOO... cute, eh.... Wana noe who she is? It's Lengloi Lovena d' Tay!! WAHAHAHAHAHA~















0 comments:
Post a Comment