Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Mooncake Festival

This is my lil tang lung....

This is how it looks like when i turn on the light.

Me and my fam....

TS(Taman Sahabat) or FP(Friendship Park)..... You get to see quite a number of trees decorated with tang lungs.... Nice, eh? During Mooncake Festival, TS is like Ah Beng and Ah Lian's territory.... Almost the whole TS is flooded with Ah Lians and Ah Bengs.... You can even find a lot of little Lians and little Bengs who are soooo full of themself showing off here and there... FUII~~ But I do enjoy looking at these ppl.... =P

How romantic....

The young and pretty singles.... Me, Li Hwa and Maryanne.

TS's Wishing Well.... ~sweat~ Look more like a wildlife cage to me.... Surprising how our government havta put bars at the beautifoolie wishing well to keep the pencuri-s away...

We headed off to town's McDonald after dat..... The town is EXTREMELY QUIET! I can hardly believe my eyes.... It's ony 11pm and I can see ony a few cars swimming around the town....

Oh btw... I told u before.... Jay Chou's latest movie.... Secret..... IT'S SUPERLY DUPERLY NICE!!! My first thought about this movie... haih... Jay Chou? Okla... I gona watch... but nt expecting to get really entertained... The look on the poster sort of tellin me dat the movie is "ma ma tei" ony... So, it was the Wednesday few weeks ago when Stephen and Grace suggested dat we go watch movie.... I don really feel like going coz im extremely pokkai(din realise it's Wed and that the movie tix is RM5) and I told my mum I wont be out for long... Bt then I dono y I ended up in the cinema with Stephen, Grace and Ketiak Lee. So, I tot we can just watch Secret since it's ony Rm5....




Let's talk bout the movie.... Ermm... It's kinda sweet at the beginning... and then getting more and more sad.... I thought the girl gona die in the end... but NO! She din die.... And then, it suddenly become soooo unexpected that it gave me goosebump. And in a while again, I suddenly get what is actually happening.... It become sooo kan cheong during the climax. foooo~ unexpected... I wont tell u the storyline... You should watch it yourself.... It's not as lame as you would expect... Unbelievable how smart Jay Chou is.... He wrote the storyline, directed the movie by himself and even play the role of the main characted... Even the soundtracks are done by him.... PHEW! I think I'm falling in love with him... OMG!!!! OH, Jay Chou, you're sooooooooo the damn "HANDSOME"....

Oh ya, NaiTaLik Tan Sze Chiaw.... This is the most recent best shot of our "BEAUTIFOOLIE KETIAK LEE".... I helped with the lips painting.... NGAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ Ohhhh Ketiak... Don worry.... you'll always be the "SUI-EST" and "SEXIEST" WOMAN in my heart.... *ketawa berguling-guling*

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB