Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

MISS MISS MISS

I miss U6A! Do you?

I miss St. Joe... Do you?

I miss wearing school uniform. Do you?

I miss wearing green blazer. Do you?

I miss their idiotness. Do you?

I miss playing rubic cube. Do you?

I noe this is crazy. But I miss STPM... Do you?

This... is crazier... Chemistry extra class is one of the most torturing moment I've ever had in St. Joe. We had Chemistry extra class every Saturday morning and Wednesday afternoon. Sometimes, we even havta come back to school for another one week even though everyone have already started their holiday. But still, I miss those torturing moments. Do you?



EXTREME SIEN! Y do I miss school soooo much? I wish I could go back... But I do wonder what's the point of going back if my frens are not thr? 16 months in St. Joseph, I gained more than what I've expected... The experience. The lesson. The friendship.


Going to KL with Maryanne, LiHwa, Joyce, WeiTeng and Oliver tomorrow. Gona meet up with Joshua. Going to Malacca on the 28th and 29th. Hope can meet with Ambia... Another good thing is, I can meet up with Ketiak Lee and Natty Tan who're nw in KL!!! YAHOOO!!


I think this is my last post for 2007...

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB