Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

The Place to Be

Im in Malacca now with Maryanne, Li Hwa, Joyce, Teng and Oliver.... Li Hwa suggested the title for this post...

I've got soooooo much to say but dono hw to put them into words...

First of all.... I'm extremely pokkai now.... Trying hard nt to overspend my money... But i think it's seriously tough to budget my expenses in Melaka.... The things here are cheap... the food, the souvenir, the bag and etc etc... Because of that, I feel like buying things that are nice to my mata.... urghhh.... Went to Jonker Street just now... tot of looking for dinner but we ended up window shopping at the street.... We're soooo easily attracted to the stall at the side of the street... We went out at 8sumtin and had ourdinner at around 10pm.... The food here are nice... miehehehe~ I still wana go back to try te cendol.... its super nice...

What else? I love PENANG ASAM LAKSA!!! U can get nice penang asam laksa at Mid Valley... WHUAAAA~ It's supe the YUMMY!!! Sorry if u don really understand me.... I'm too sleepy to arrange my words properly.... Conclusion, Malacca is a nice place.... I've photos to share with u bt I cant transfer my photos to the com...

What else arr???????? Oh yea... Genting... it's my 1st time there.... We ony played he outdoor game... among my fave is spaceshot, cokscrew and spinner..... played spaceshot for 3 times... ngiehehehe... it's fun fun fun...

kla... times up... gtg d!!
This is the last post b4 2008! So, Happy New Year!!!

See ya nx year!! MUAKZ!!!

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB