Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Mooncake Festival in UTM


It's Mooncake Festival!! Like I always said... time is running at a real fast pace.... The only difference is, I'm celebrating it in UTM this year and without my family.

C House organized a Mooncake Festival party on the eve of Mooncake Festival's Eve(2days before mooncake fest)....

Persatuan Kakis' Annual General Meeting under the romantic candlelight...

Me, Rainbow and YiXuan had a Mooncake Fest Countdown at the Volleyball Court... The stupid me left my mini lantern in my closet.... So I only get to play with candles... =(

YiXuan

Rainbow

Sexay!

Mooncake Festival in UTM is not how I thought it would be.... It turned out to be more happening that the usual pesta in UTM... They have many booth set up selling stuff related to Mooncake Festival and some exhibition too....

They also have booth that allow people to try their hand on making mooncake... These are made by YiXuan and Junne.... I only realise I forgot to take a shot of the mooncake I make after I finish telan-ing it.... ;P

They also have some performance... These are the aunties from Persatuan MakCikI dono which association.... They have more interesting performances on the exact day... This is only the eve of Mooncake Festival...

My dirty secretwish... Nola... Wrote my wish at the back.... XP After scribbling some wishes, all I havta do is to throw this piece of paper onto the wishing tree...

Wakakaka~ Not the enchanted wishing tree u watch in hk drama.... It's just a tree at the carpark ground after some decoration....

That's a huge lantern behind us... Frm left: Chai May, Rainbow, MEEE!, YiXuan and Caryn Woo...

Think that's all for Mooncake Festival 2008...

Let's move to something more interesting... Wana share with you all.... This is a MUST-WATCH Taiwan Series...... Another beautiful fairy tale...
Title: Fated Love (命中注定我愛你/Ming Zhong Zhu Ding Wo Ai Ni)
Presenting to you, my new favourite.... Ethan Ruan.... My new cute+hot baby.... Wakakakakaka!!!!

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB