Am I being impatient or what?? Why do you always have to make me feel as if I'm the one who neglect your existence?? I tried my best to tolerate your everything...
You tried so hard telling people you're tough, that you're very open minded, that you're very good, that you can do a lot of stuff.... I was so convinced about that when I first knew you.... The naive me... But things turned out different.... You're not exactly who/what you said you are....
I caused some mess... I apologized and I meant it... You got angry and said "sorry no cure"? I didn't do it on purpose... The worst thing is, this is not the first time. Losing temper, stamping off, hitting stuff on the table to make me feel sorry is pathetic... I'm sorry if that's what you want, me? feeling sorry just because you lose temper?.... I just don't have the patient to attend to your temper...
Sighhhhh............... Or am I the one at fault?? @#$%*(*%$#
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














0 comments:
Post a Comment