This post was trapped in the draft since the 30th of September.... wakakaka~ So there you go....
A surprise Birthday cake from YiXuan, Caryn, Rainbow and ChaiMay.... Thanx girls!!!
Just part of the highlights during my 1 week in Kuching last holiday.... Had my 20th Birthday party at home on the Sunday before my birthday...
There's a story behind these doggies. I got the doggie on the right hand side on my 18th Birthday from fellow U6A. Then the fellow U6C(2008) gave me the dog on the left hand side(Kelvin Fong was the 1 who bought it) as my 20th Birthday present. Jardian told them that I've already got 1 doggie(refering the one on the right hand side) quite similar to that dog too. And that gongtoot punya Noel Tay said, that means it's time for me to look for a husband...
Lovely Mouse and Mini Vacuum for my laptop! From Pigz!!! Love them soooooooooo much!!! =)
A pencilcase pouch(and a pink pen) from Audrey Teo and Sotong Sim.... HAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanx a lot!! It's really useful!! And the first two bottle of nail polish are from PigZ!
The babiz bought this for me.... Thanx sooooooo much!!! I love it soooooooooooooooo muchie!!!
Beautiful cards! The one on the right hand side was made by Michelle Lee.... Thanx Michelle! It's soooo damn LOVELY!!!!
THIS ONE! Got it from the boys.... The reason to this present is not because it's pink or cute(it's nothing near cute either. It's SUPA ugly ;P) or lovely... They bought it to tell me that I look like this pig.... *sweat* It's bloody HUGE too(kesian punya JianGodzy have to sleep on the floor) !! But on the brighter side, I've always wanted a pig soft toy. So, thanx guys! =D
This is the most celaka punya present from Mr. Ho Wei Teng! Darn you, Ho BIG MOUTH! Teng, Oli and Pancitoot always call me Godzilla. So, with the boys' help, Teng got me this as my birthday present. Made me feel as though I got a copy of my own movie after the release.
The Boys...
Fellow U6C...
MY LOVELY BABES!!
My 20th Birthday cake from Mummy and Daddy... No more Sipoot this year...
Tiaky cutting the cake... Thanx tiaky!!!
Story behind the pix: Tiaky was wiping her face with that tissue before she put the cake on it...
First day as a 20-year-old...
Went to Imperial Duck(Is it called Imperial Duck??) for breakfast...
Then went for a haircut... This is Aston... 2 years old! SUPA OVER EXTREMELY CUTE!! Reminds me of Marvin when he was a 2-year-old.
I straightened my hair....
Nola... Blew it straight only... Wavy hair looks nice too, right??
This is for dinner.... Loloz's homemade sushi....
New discovery.... Now I think I know how they make the egg... At least it looks like the one you see in Japanese restaurant. XP
Loloz's new recipe... Ciplaked sushi... Not sure whether it's nice or not....
An unexpected visit from...
Coming up next!!
Who are they??
0 comments:
Post a Comment