Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

...WHO ARE THEY??

THEY ARE THE PIGZ + AARON BONG!!!!

The preparation!! I can't believe this!! They're planning some mischieve behind me.... OMG OMG OMG

Am really speechless when I saw all these pix in Grace's facebook... I actually thought they're the only two who will be coming over with cake and blow some candles with me... How could I not expect any surprises from PIGZ when it's the most common thing to do for a birthday girl... OMG OMG OMG

And the stupid me actually forgot to blow candles with the girls... -_-"

The sipoot gliding out of its shell....

The over-excited me and Jiun

Can't believe I look so silly on my birthday night...

But I'm not the only one looking silly... Wakakakaa~~~ Take a look at our dear Caryn Teo...

Me and my girl... HAHAAHAHAHAHA~ DAMN! We look like some retards...

Notice that Tiaky(looks like fish hunting for food) and Ida are not looking at the camera?? Wonder who are they looking at...

My LOVES!!

My babes!! Love u guys sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchie!!!

This surprise is really so surprising(I'm crapping) I really wasn't expecting it especially on a quiet and peaceful night... Really can't stop myself from laughing at the thought of Babiz causing my neighbour to peek out through the window and suspecting that they're some robber....


****Non-related topic****

Was flipping through my autograph book the other day and I decided to share this with you all.... It's from Pn. Jocelyn Sii...

**************************************
Life is meaningless without breath,
Life is pointless without destination,
Life is lifeless without challenges,
Life is 'careless' without efforts.

Hesitation kills your spirit,
Hesitation blocks your path,
Hesitation blurs your vision,
Hesitation holds your life.

So...
Live your life to its fullest,
Live a life with utmost courage,
Live your life without fail,
Live your life for yourself and others,

And...
That's how you reach the top of the mountain,
That's how you could reach the star,
That's how you could see the world,
That's how you could fulfil your Life!
**************************************

A teacher actually take up some time to write this down in her students' autograph book. Thanx, teacher... Really appreciate it... LOVE U SOOOO MUCH!

3 comments:

mrronnieteo said...

LOVENA!!!!!!!!!!

Another Harry Potter Trailer for you!!! Very nice!!! must watch!!!!

Btw, that's Grace and Joanna rite? Swinburnites :D

mrronnieteo said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POmwM_Rrj_8

LOLOZ -the- SIPOOTIEE said...

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! LOVE THE TRAILERRR!!!!!!! THANX RONNIEEE!!!!!
LOVE YA SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHIEEEEE!!

you got 1 person right... I tak kenal who Joanna is laa... hahahhaah~

 
Wronski Lover | TNB