Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

I've been busy over the last few weekends... First, the CNite. Followed by the trip to Muar & Melaka and then Camping trip to Pagoh's Scout Campsite which is situated in Muar. I've been under the sun more often compared to last year.

This... the effect after a lot of sun exposure... Different part of body with different shade of colour.... What's next? Scuba's first pool session. PHEW... With so much thing to catch up with...

I just finished watching "The Little Nyonya"... It's a mandrin series mainly about the Baba&Nyonya's lifestyle, tradition, food and costume... To tell you the truth, after watching this, I'm starting to like kebaya a lot more.... 34 episodes... Can be a bit loso but I still love it a lot coz the plot is just very unexpected... Unlike hong kong series which are sometimes very predictable... Maybe because I seldom watch Singapore series?

Apart from "The Little Nyonya" as daily distraction for the past 2 weeks, I've been busy with "Twilight" book... OOO!!! It's nice...

I've got funny appetite lately. I'm starting to like porridge A LOT!!!!!
Reason#1: It's easy to cook.
Reason#2: It's hot.
Reason#3: It's simply delicious.

I used to dislike porridge when I was younger. Beside porridge, I'm kinda addicted to coffee... Dont know why. And I love making toasted bread with either mayo spread or butter spread to bring to faculty or make them for supper.... YUM YUM! AND YES!!!! I'm gaining weight!!! ;P Which is bad bad bad.... :D
Kewpie Mayonaise... I like the bottle....

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB