Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

*taking deep breathe*

"New Moon" is soooo nice...

Scuba pool session is soooo fun...
The only prob is, I cant stay still on the surface... I have to hold onto something to stay still... hmm.. tricky...

Just finished Grey's Anatomy Season#1... It's NICE too!!

I noticed life can be a lot more peaceful without the unlovely people around you. OK, they can be around, just as long as you dont mix around too much with them then it will be alright, i think.

Take a look at the links' buttons I've redesigned at the sidebar... Am soooo satisfied right now... They may not be that nice, but I love them all the same... =)

I might not be able to blog in the next few days coz assignments and mini projects are piling up...
The trip to Muar and Melaka
Coming up NEXT... At least that's what I've planned... =P

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB