Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Jamuans in UTM

WHAO!! Feels like I haven't been here for ages.... I've had hard time going online in the past few days... Nothing much happen though... Can say it's been a teeny little bit boring. But at least, I can enjoy a little bit of peaceful life.... haha~ Which is boring.... Anyway anyway....
Was invited to attend Miss Zuraifah's wedding ceremony. I must say it's the most classy Malay Wedding I've ever attended. =) And the bride herself is soooo BEAUTIFUL!!

Me and para coursemates sekalian...

A little gift from the event...

And we finally had our Social Etiquette Evaluation Dinner.... Which was held last Thursday at Dewan Jamuan UTM...

All I can say about the dinner is, you really have to pay extra attention on your attire and the way you eat and behave during the dinner. What's funny was, when the MC(my section's instructor) said the evaluation session is over, everyone started to loosen up and behave as usual...

Other than that, there will be a Hari Raya Jamuan tomorrow....

Study week has started and I'm a REAL BLUR!! Adapavi(Indian version of OMG which I learned from Kartiq)!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

DAMN the UTM's Jabatan Keselamatan who saman-ed me and my friends for not displaying the uni's sticker on the car's windscreen. And as usual, stated on the saman slip is we have to pay the fine in 14days. FINE.... I went all the way to the HEP building to pay the saman on the SECOND working day. Queued for 30mins++ and the person at the counter told me the saman has not been keyed-in to the database yet. Which mean, I cannot pay the fine yet. Damn those MFs.... GRRRRRRR!

That will be all...

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB