Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

The Week Back

Had a night out with Pigz.... Caught some pigz not wearing the Pigz ring while we're having drink at "Te Amo: 69"... PIGZ!! Remember the PUNISHMENT!! WAHAHAHAHA!!


My birthday prezzie from the Pigzies... I think the shirt look better on me than on the mannequin... XP


FT2 in StJo which I only get to join for a short while... =(


Went to 17th mile for this special triangle Chai Kueh


I found this hanging on my parents' doorknob one night and I think it's funny coz NO ONE in the house would bother about keeping quiet.


Went for Raya visiting...


Snapping photos of my cutesie cuzzie, Olivia


Went to Damai with my lovely little cuzzies!!


Breakfast at Damai... Are you hungry??


Passer-bys were sooo amused watching us playing with congkak... And I just realized there're strategies to play congkak...


I was out one night with some Pigzie, Grace, Miangsie and Tiaky, and was on the Cat round-a-bout when I dono who suggested that we take some pix with the cat... Tiaky immediately found a place(bus stop) and parked her car there. We were busy snapping photos when one car passed by and said "Wei!! Taking photo arr??"(in mandrin).... After that, those crazy girls ran back to the car shouting out loud randomly....


We even conquered HSBC that night, well, for a while... The security guard was watching us suspiciously from the inside....


The Lionesses


That was one of the usual random and crazy things we would always do... BUT I LOVE BEING CRAZY WITH THEM!! It just felt sooooo damn right! Nat and Wen, we know you miss us!! =)


When Tiaky went out to get drinks for us... =P


When Grasie snap photos randomly


Entertaining ourself with the luggage troley in KIA


Thanx, girls for sending me off that morning...


And the two pig-like boys?? LOL!


I'm currently:
  • Battling with assignment deadlines.
  • Listening to "Taylor Swift - Fearless" and "Taylor Swift - Crazier".
  • Enjoying the in-between-time that I managed to steal for LEPAKING!! WAHOO!!
  • Looking forward to the next holiday!! =)

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB