Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Happy 21 to ME!!

I would like to thank all the people who wished me Happy 21st Birthday... Whether you wished me via facebook, MSN, sms or even called me.... Thanx soooo muchie!! I HEART YA ALL!!!

I had a celebration back in Kuching with my family, relatives and belovedest friends.... Thanks everyone, for being there!! Well, like what I initially expected, everyone gathered and had a lot of catching-ups.... And that's what matters to me...=D
The Boys
My belovedest brother, Nicky Tay Min Yang helped not just with the barbeque but also cleaning up the mess.... And both my parents and my aunt did sooo much for me that I felt soooo LOVED!! I LOVE ya all LOTZ!! MUAKZ!!

And to the people who played poker that night, I'm sorry coz I didnt spend much time with you guys!! Hope u guys enjoyed urself....

Poker
And I lovie love love playing poker!! But I missed the game that night... XP

The Pigz
Anyway, I've spent some quality time with these girls....

Me & The Pigz
*Shake head* You see why Tiaky is the most "sii ai bin" one?? She just love taking lotz and lotz of photos.... I think her BIG MOUTH with no doubt attracts most attention out of all the 6pix! OMG! It's BIG!!

O.P.I ~ One of my dreams
I got these(including the cosmetic bag) from the KDSE girls.... Thanx girls!!! Love it soooo muchie!! There are other prezzies from the Pigz and Zillas and Gabriel and Geraldine Chan and Gerald Sim as well.... Thanx people!! I lovie lovie lovie LOVE them tooo!!!

Sexy Nails
Tiaky is gona be sooooo darn JEALOUS of these!! *grinz*

Flower from AiChew
Everyone from Graphic majoring get this origami flower from AiChew a.k.a. Biciso on their birthday...

Food


Stuffed Fridge


KDSE steamboat
I have soooo much leftovers in the fridge... XP


Anyway,
A BIG BIG BIG HAPPY 21 to ME!!!!!

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB