These girls are what I should call them, a part of me... Some of us have spent days together since kindergarten... Why a part of me??
They had soooo much influence on me that they're part of the reason of who I am today.... Dont feel so proud, Pigz... U guys bring bad influence as well... I eat a lot because of u girls... wahahahahaha~

Apart from that, there're a lot more.... I make a lot of noise wherever I go.... I talk so fast coz I'm kiasu... You wana know the thing bout Pigz?? If you talk faster and louder, you win... So, dont be surprised to find girls like Grace Tan, Wendy Wee, Shirley Cheng talking crap loudly....
That's not the major thing though.... Coz my parents seems to approve of these girls.... But my mum would complain that I have overloaded activities such as birthday surprises, birthday parties, potluck parties, random outings and etc....

Outings with these girls are one of the thing I enjoyed the most.... Should I name it one of my hobby?? When you find the Pigz out in town, no one will ever realise we're Teresians... Not unless you're from St.Teresa or St.Joseph... People used to ask, "Which school are u girls from?"... When they heard the name St.Teresa, you can find the look of disbelief on their face.... Why that look??? hahaha~

I remember shopping for clothes at the Parkson once... Mr.Voon happened to be there at that time and heard us talking out loudly.... "Don't tell people you girls are from St. Teresa."*teasing smile*.... He left us feeling so much wanting to kick him(in a playful way laa)...

Ofcoz, in what I can say a big group of friends like Pigz, there're also the unhappy time.... Times when we're not happy with each other... Times when we argued... Times when we lied... Times when we fought each other... Times when we cried... But we all know that, at the end of the day, we will be back as best friends again....
We knew each other's flaws and have learnt to cope with them along the way.... Sometimes, I feel like they knew me better than I do about myself.... They know what I would say when things happen.... They knew how I would react when something is said or done.... Sometimes, when choosing something, they know which one I would go for....

Last holiday, I had some very nice outings with these girls... I miss the time going to Kenyalang for kueh chap and teaCpeng with them.... And also the after Birthday-party-outing...
I still remember that during one of these time in Kenyalang, it was raining heavily... So heavy that umbrella will only help as far as keeping the top half of ur body from getting really wet.
Worse still, we did not have any umbrella.... I drove at that time... so, I was forced to go under the rain and get to my car first to unlock the car(since my car has got a "manual" lock system).
I have a thought that I would signal them to get in once I unlocked all the doors.... But one thing I do not understand is, why our dear old Caryn came running to my car before I even signal... I was soooo kancheong when my wet fingers couldnt pull the lock...
Caryn couldnt open the passenger seat door and came running to my side, opened my door and put her knee on my lap, head into the car but.... not able to get in.... She then ran back to the building... I couldnt help laughing everytime I think of that incident....

Georgia.... is another funny girl who always say funny things.... After BoonJiun's birthday party and bowling game, we decided to go Premier101 for supper.... I was at the traffic light and on the wrong lane.
The traffic light turned green, and I started to cross to the next two lane and our dear old Georgia was frightened and said, "Wo de xing yi tiao"(My heart beat once)...
[total silence]
Me: *whua... this girl is getting better at her Mandrin... Can even say a proverb*
[total silence]
Me: *something's wrong with the things she said*
Out of no sudden,
Shirley: Wo de xing liang tiao(My heart beat twice)...
Jasmine: ....... (something quite similar but I cant remember)
Grace: Wo de xing yi zhi dou zai tiao(My heart have always been beating)
The whole car exploded into laughter all the way until we reached Premier101....
That.... is just how the Pigz are... X)
Btw, did you realise it's 11Sept today??














0 comments:
Post a Comment