Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

A Bird in Tortoise Shell

Feeling like a bird in the tortoise shell....

Can you imagine, you have piled up assignments to do during your holiday?? They're like soooo much more a burden than a responsibility when I'm back at home.

I wanted so much to just enjoy my holiday.... URGHHH~~

But there's a voice inside my head say (NOT "u'll never reach it")
"Your homework.... your slides on "Fundamentalisme and Ekstremisme #$%^&*("..... your bloody Graphic homework on "Bresenham line and some circle thing"....

@#$%^&*( laalalalalalalalalalal uwaaa uwaaa uwaaaaa!!!!

Since the Genius Fortune Teller in Facebook said I wont do my homework during holiday, I think I'll just hang out with some Pigz or maybe the Zillas tonight!!!

BUT HEY!! I did some some of the Fundamentalisme slides when I was at Senai airport, alright.... ;P Better than nothing!


WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Did not take much photos in the past few days and am tooo lazy to transfer it to my bro's desktop(which is what I'm currently using to post this entry)...

That will be all for now.... ;D

1 comments:

Caryn Woo said...

Wei! I can totally understand ur feelings coz i'm in the same situation as urs. Wakaka...so not in the mood to do those assignments! Argh!!
And the Genius Fortune Teller told me not 2 waste time doing my assignment coz i won't be able 2 finish it!

 
Wronski Lover | TNB