That I forgot to wish our Wendy Wee Siew Charn
HAPPY 21ST BIGDAY!!!!! OMG!!!
No wonder the whole 11th of Sept felt so odd to me... I woke up realizing it's 11th Sept... I wrote the previous post knowing that it's 11th of Sept.... I watched "Knowing" that night and saw the date 11th of Sept and realized I watched it on 11th of Sept....
With soooooooooo much "reminder" to the date, how could I not realize it's Wen's birthday.... LOL!!
And she actually felt soooooo touched thinking that I purposely wrote it on her birthday... Anyway, am glad I wrote it on the right day, one of the important Pigzday.... I could've lied saying that I purposely wrote it on 11Sept and keep our little Wensie happy... But didnt do it coz I noe I dont have to lie... wahahahahaha~~
Don't be so hurt tiok laaa, wen... I still love you.... wahahahahahaha~
I think I got too excited bout going home this Friday... I dreamt of an outing with Ida last night.... whahahahaha~
And I think I'm going crazy right now coz I've been very distracted with the thought of going back.... WAhooooooOO!!!
Assignments and final projects are piling up madly.... And we all realize that the days after Raya holiday will get very very packed with work work work...
Those are the reason why I think I have a complicated fever... Just crapping...
Anyway, think that will be all for today.... Will end this post with a pix of my beloved little baby Maybel....














2 comments:
lol it wouldn't be stolen if you announce it to the whole world and I find out that you took it from my FB kan :p hehehe
anyways, can't wait for you to come back on Friday!!!! :p let's ber-jien jien again la k
hahahahahaha~~ Since u say that.... Then I didnt steal it!!! WAHOOOHOOO!!
Post a Comment