Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Videos for You to Digest

Here are some of Nick Pitera's videos... If you don't know him yet, do watch them... You can find more in You Tube...






Kartiq told me bout this video during the SFI LEAD


And finally... The very movie I'm anticipating.... "Princess and the Frog" from DISNEY!!!



By the way, I've just finished watching these movies recently;
1. Knowing (as mentioned before) - Interesting plot and I like it...

2. 17 Again - One of the best... Enough to teach you one of the important lifetime lessons.

3. Hannah Montana: The Movie - More or less like Lizzie McGuire's movie but still I think it's worth watching.

4. Ice Age 3 - Funny to every bits... But I still prefer Madagascar2.

5. Australia - Not as bad as the sound of the feebacks I've gotten from others. I like it... It's long, but worth watching coz Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman are playing!! OMG!!



That will be all!! ENJOY!!

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB