Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

LEAD in Melaka

I'm back!! Am glad that I spent the weekend in Melaka helping with the LaSallian LEAD camp... It was held in the Brother's Bungalow... The bungalow itself is one interesting thing to me... I LOVE walking around in old building with unique architecture... I just don't know why... Isaac first told me that this camp is meant for 14-year-old boys with problem... So, what I've expected was, the worst of the worst... But they turned out to be a lot better than what I thought they are... Of course, some do really have problem... And I think they do try to influence their friend... That's I think one of reasons that the LEAD camp is good for them. But most of them are just as cute and lovely as my brothers.... =)

This is the lotus pond behind the bungalow....

The OTs trying the Stomach game(named by Shaun)... This is the beginning part of the game... when they feel comfy lying, those of us at the side will start removing the chairs underneath them....

This... is the Finger game... What do you have to do is, you and a few friends will use both index fingers to lift up one friend... Sound dangerous and impossible?? Yes, it is kinda dangerous....
But it worked...

When the boys got into their groups to play the Stomach game.... And I think this is one of their favorite game... One thing, it truly require teamwork... one person lose balance, the whole team will go down....

This is one of the team building activity...

The Spartans are my among my favorite boys.... They are soooo charming.....

These are the superhero from all 4 teams....

On the evening of the second day, we had our game in the beach near the bungalow....

Game on the beach... Kabaddi and if i'm not mistaken, the fitness game....

While I was running around snapping photos, I saw this.... *blink blink*

Besides the bungalow and the OTs and the boys.... We had this little i think 2-year-old girl around too.... Who is she?? She's Maybel(that's how her name sound like)...

One thing about her that amazed me is, she can just walk and play around the whole bungalow, in or out with no one looking after her... Of course her parents are around... During the night-walk activity when most of the lights are switched off, Shaun said he saw her walking around alone in the dark... How brave... And I miss her!!

After the end of the LEAD, we went to Melaka Raya for Chicken ball rice... This is just how close Harkishen's(if I din get his name wrong)car is, to Soon Heng's car...

With Choulyin around.... you just can't say "no" to cam-whoring... XP


On the way back.... I saw a terrible accident... I've told so many people about it but I still can't forget about it.... Can you imagine, you expect that you're reaching the toll and leaving the highway but instead, what u saw is the sign of accident...

After moving for another while, I saw a motorcycle lying on the floor, with 2 people lying beside it with blood-stained clothes..... I thought that was the end and whoever hit them is not responsible... But no....

After a while again, I saw 2 more cars.... One, upside down with the front seat and windshield on the road divider and the back if the car hanging in mid-air(I doubt if the driver is still alive).... Another car right in front of that upside-down car....

It was a sickening sight.... URGHH~~


********************************************


Raya holiday is coming soon... I'm all excited about it!! Again, time is running really fast...

2 comments:

choulyin.tan said...

wei...what you mean with me around lo...seems like you also like to bercam-whore even when I'm not there hor :p

LOLOZ -the- SIPOOTIEE said...

hahahahahahaha~~~ Coz I learn that from u maa.... Tai ka che...

 
Wronski Lover | TNB