Loloz find it easy to live through this week's Monday and Tuesday. First, our National Day fell on Monday. Second, we have a lab on Tuesday where we get to pasang LAN cable!!
Let's be sakai. This.... is an unshielded twisted pair cable. In short, it is called a UTP cable... Why the name?? Because it is unshielded and it's TWISTED!!
First try on the cable.... It WORKED!!!
After the first try, Loloz get a little bit more creative.... I must say I dont enjoy straightening the coloured wire because they hurt my finger.... =(
After taking some time snapping photos of the processes and bersakai with the cable, I finished the two cables and was almost the last to finish.In my faculty today,
It was raining heavily outside. And so, Maxie ber-emo....
And because of the heavy rain.... We should take a look at Moo Mei San's property which was left under the rain....
Let's have a close-up view.... Portable mini fish tank or a multi-purpose helmet...By the way... I would like express my condolence to Jason Chang and his family for the lost of their beloved daddy/husband, Uncle William... Jason, if you're reading this, be strong... Make your dad proud....
Loloz will be heading off to Melaka tomorrow for the LaSallian LEAD camp...
That will be all...
0 comments:
Post a Comment