Anyway, had kind of a good time doing the final project. Though I did not modify my own coding and DID NOT get a very good mark, but that's alright with me.
I spent more of my time instead in modeling the display object(mine was a house with watermill) which apparently is not the main point of the project(where we're supposed to build a simple 3Ds Max tool). WAHAHAHAHAHA!! I first laid my hand on this 3Ds MAX tool which I think is the MOST complicated and full-of-function graphic tool I've ever used in my entire 21years living on earth.








Would like to thank the the boys (especially MingLi, HockSiong and ChuJie) for the coding and Caryn for helping me sooooo much during the presentation day and MingChoo and JieYing who helped me to make my watermill spin in the right place. And lastly, to MeiFern for lending me her laptop in the last few days to finish my assignment!! Lovie her cute little laptop!! It's a Dell Studio 1555, purple coloured!!
To the people in Kuching, if you miss me, then plan an outing for me!! wahahaha!! Will be back this Friday evening and 5 friends are coming back with me and they will be staying for a week... And to the pigz who spammed my tagboard, just wait till I go back!! waahahahahahaha!!














2 comments:
Hmm.... not bad... not bad at all... o_- d
Thanx... :)
Post a Comment