I'm not exactly free yet. Have graphic assignments and project presentation coming up in 3 more days.
Went to uni's library to search for assignment sources and saw this. If you find this outside the lift, what would u do, say if you're at level5 and wana go to level3?? Which button do you press?? What I did during one of the time I went to library was, I went and pressed one of the numbered buttons. And got pissed coz nothing happen after I pressed it... I pressed it again and again not realizing what was wrong until my friend pointed out that I only have to press the up or down button. jeez~
And so, our exam period have been very packed... 6papers + 1 online exam in one and a half week... I think our hormone were very much affected by it...
When hormone became unbalanced, we took a stroll around the campus at midnight...
The misty night... UTM feels almost like Genting at around 2-5am...
Another sickness that hit KDSE level3.... Zuma the Revenge... I got exhausted after some revision one evening and decided to visit my next door neighbours.
Went to Junne's room and found JY playing Zuma too!!
And no doubt, Junne was stuck to Zuma too....
And finally, we treated ourself to a dinner in elMIGOS at Sutera Mall after our last paper.... 













0 comments:
Post a Comment