Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I celebrated my Christmas eve with my course-mates in Singapore... I must say it's the MOST EXHAUSTING Christmas countdown I've ever had.... All we did was wander around in Orchard Road, watching people play, getting sprayed and stay overnight at the street.....

Of course, the place was crowded and there were people playing with sprays... BUT I still find it less exciting compared to that in KL coz there were soooo many policemen around controlling the crowd.... We couldn't find sprays until the countdown was over.... And I think it would be better to find a place to countdown rather than just wandering around the street...

************

By the way, I'm not gona talk much bout Christmas in this entry coz I spent the whole day sleeping in my room.... And I'm still feeling tired, sleepy and blur....

Well.... Wanted to post this up since a long time ago.... As I've mentioned earlier on, Caryn, Junne, MeiFern, YiXuan and MeiSan went back to Kuching with me during my last semester break.

This is actually a kind of challenge to me cause I have to think of where to bring them to, how to get to some places and managing this group of noisy "orang utans" with different ideas can be a little bit of headache too.... XD


Brought them to Jong's Crocodile Farm... It was my first visit there too... So I had Teng, Oli and Jacq to guide us there... After that, we went to Pitcher Plant and Orchid Farm....
Entrance Fee:
Jong's Crocodile Farm ~ RM10/person
Pitcher Plant and Orchid Farm ~ RM2/person

And later after that, the boys brought us to Semmengoh to visit the orang utans' hairy ancestors.....
Entrance fee ~ RM1.50/person

This group of "orang utans" were soooo damn excited about Jalan Song.... If you look properly at the photo above.... You'll find 3 wild "orang utans" from Semenanjung...

And I never find these interesting until the day I went to Taman Sahabat with "orang utans" from around Malaysia....

We had one very funny incident just to get this photo taken... Which I think you have to be there to know how odd it was, the way MeiFern asked some guy to take group photo for us.

One thing you must remember when you have friends who come to visit Kuching.... Bring them to this white cat and take a few picture....

Entrance Fee: RM5
Boat ride: RM18 for 2-way(if I'm not mistaken)
The trip to Bako was one of my favourite... NO.... It has always been my favourite... But on that day I went with these "orang utans" the boat ride was thrilling.... Why?

Coz the tide was really really really low and when we reach the estuary, there were lots of wave coming in our way.... and we can feel the engine of the the boat hitting the ground under the water....

Brought them to the Cat Museum.....

We visited the Sarawak Cultural Village(SCV) too.... I must say it is one very worthwhile visit...
Entrance Fee:
RM15/person(if I'm not mistaken, ONLY local students & Sarawakian)

RM 60.00/person (Adult)
RM 30.00
/person (6-12 years old)
FREE for children aged below 6.


Although it's my second visit since primary6, I still find it interesting....

The stage performance alone is interesting to me.... These are my favorite performers.... =) The guy at the center is CUTExX!!

And we stayed over at Damai Beach....

These "orang utans" got very addicted to the kolo mee and Tea C' Peng in Chong Choon... They've been asking me to bring them there since the day i brought them there for breakfast....

And tomato mee/kueh tiaw is one thing you cannot really find in Semenanjung... And some of these "orang utans" kept asking for tomato kueh tiaw untill YiXuan and I got sick of it...

When these "orang utans" get tired and refuse to move, it can be a real headache... O.o

The night MeiFern and Junne went back to their hometown... Things get bored after that coz the rest of the "orang utans" has got no mates to fill in with the crap talk....



That will be all for now... Need to get some sleep....

Again, MERRY CHRISTMAS!! =)

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB