Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Olivia

One reason why I can't wait to go back to Kuching is.....

I miss this little girl.... YES! She's a girl... Not a boy.... :)

I want hug this lovely little baby....

She's sooooooo DAMN CUTExx!!

and I LOVE HER!!!

OMG!! She look sooooo much like me when I was a little girl.... NOLA.... She's different... She has got bigger and rounder eyes.... and very chubby cheek....

By the way.... something out of the topic.... But I cant just keep this quiet.... Ferrero Rondnoir is DAMN NICE, man!!! I never like Ferrero Rocher that much until last year... Dont remember why.... And now, I'm all crazy bout Ferrero Rocher & Rondnoir... Haven't try Ferrero Garden yet.... Will try to get is asap!! OoOoOOoo~~


Will be heading off to Melaka for new year tomorrow... I'm EXCITED!!! XD~~

OH!! Before I forget... This will be my last entry of 2009.... And wishing you, an early

HAPPY 2010!!! I LOVE U & U & U!!!

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB