Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

HAPPY 2010!!

So, here is my last dinner of 2009 in hostel.... YUMMY!!

Anyway.... Started my new year with a trip to Melaka.... I know... Melaka again... =) What to do?? I love Melaka too much... But am looking for a trip to Penang soon... wooohooo~

This... is Apa Kaba Home Stay... It is an old traditional house situated near Dataran Pahlawan... It means, you can reach all those attraction sites by foot + a map of Melaka.... If you ask me whether this is a Nyonya house or not, I'm not that sure but it definitely look like one to me.... And the owner of this place is damn friendly...

And, forgot to mention... This is where I stayed during my 3days and 2nights stay in Melaka.... Some of you may not like traditional wooden houses, but I find it interesting because I love walking around comparing the difference of architecture between these houses and modern houses... And it felt like a very nice home to have.... =)

Carrine initially wanted to bring us to a nyonya restaurant - Banyonya Restaurant @ Taman Melaka Raya for lunch. It was full... so, we had it at Banya Restaurant instead which is another nyonya restaurant nearby....

I finally get to taste ayam pongteh(center of the pix)... My comment: It's nice... must try...



I still haven't get the chance to try Capitol's satay celup which apparently is the most popular satay celup in Melaka... We went there and find a DAMN long queue, which most of them I think are Singaporeans... and due to the noise made by our stomach, we decided to eat at the shop next to Capitol(which was empty when we first went in)... And according to Carrine, their satay celup gravy tasted more or less like Capitol's...

First visit to Hang Li Po's well.... I went in and turned one round and wondered when are they going to visit Hang Li Po's well because the sign at the outside stated that this is "Perigi Raja".... Only realised I'm already there when I read the brief history of this place...

This is I dono what memorial thing from the Japanese time in Melaka... And behind it is Bukit China which according to Shaun, is the largest Chinese cemetery out of China.... And that boy in the pic with his tripod and camera is our cameraman, Brendan....

This... is our bubbly Dinah who bubbled all the time since she got that bubble from some stalls outside Stadhuy Building(which I call it "The Red Building")....

This... I think everyone must know her.... Choulyin Tan.... The damn sexy syok sendiri Sarawakian(4s)..

From left: Damn potong steam punya Nazrin, Choulyin and our tour-guide of the day, Shaun Damien....




That will be all for now.... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

p/s: ooOoOoOo~~ I cant stop thinking about Chinese New Year.... XP

2 comments:

choulyin.tan said...

wheee...ya itu Nazz potong stim only dowan take pic properly -.-"

LOLOZ -the- SIPOOTIEE said...

He think his backside look better than the front... LOL!!!

 
Wronski Lover | TNB