Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

A Peaceful Weekend

Here are a few more photos I took from Choulyin's facebook...
From left: Me, Choulyin, Shaun and Nazrin.... River-cruising in Melaka... RM10 per adult...

From left: Nazrin, Brendan, Aaron, Dinah, Me and Choulyin... Outside Hang Li Po's Well...

The Jianz super HOT HOT HOT models!!

From left: ME, Yin, Dinah and Carrine.... Windmill near Jonker...

Cant remember which part of Melaka this is... XD



Anyway, I'm enjoying my kinda-long-weekend (no class on Friday)... An extremely PEACEFUL (and maybe a little bit boring) weekend since I think... last November?? or October?? Not complaining... coz "no class" = "free to do ANYTHING!!"... =D
But one thing I really don't like is, I can't go online at hostel in the last 3days... DAMN!

Can't wait for Chinese New Year... And that Piggy Natty is still in Kuching... Jeezz~ Hurry up and get your ass HERE!!

Anyway, something to share with u guys...

"Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about." -from an email sent by JonWong

That will be all.... =D~

2 comments:

choulyin.tan said...

alamak you post up the JIEN pics of us..lol...dunno my saham will jatuh mendadak or increase exponentially :p

LOLOZ -the- SIPOOTIEE said...

Increase laaa, darling..... Publicity will help promote ourself and ofcoz increase saham.... XP

 
Wronski Lover | TNB