I find it a bit difficult to copy or write a long essay with hand... Or to decorate cards with hand since I left school.... Most of the time, I would just simply scribble down notes or if possible, I would type them into the notepad and save them in my Desktop. If I have to answer questions during exam, I would just scribble the answer using my Shaker unless the examiner asked to use pen.But I surprised myself the other day with the hand-decorated piece on the right pix above. Thought I couldn't do it without Photoshop... X)
Oh!! Did I tell you my baby arrived in Johor?? A cutesy little white Charade with manual gear!!! Im not that good with clutch yet... Still learning how to control it but am improving... X)
Think that will be all... And some more pix of Melaka from Brendan Lee... =)

Shaunzie the handsome boy
DRAGOOoOoooN!!
The SS Pose













4 comments:
omg I am loving the Melaka pictures!!!!! and and and I can't wait for you to balik!!!!! got news!!! but not the super good ones, but news nonetheless!!! :D wana ber-SS together again ler :p hehehehe
Yerrrr!!! what news arr??? LOL!!! that day when u texted me wan ha?? LOL!!! when exactly will u be back??
I'll only be back on Friday :D lol...bukan news tai kin si la...more macam perkembangan, tapi tak tau macam mana mau interpret -.-"
oh and I just realised that I'm in EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR MELAKA PICS!!!!! ;)
JIENZZZZ yay!! :p
LOL!!! Now you know we over SS....
Post a Comment