Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Loloz & HK drama series

Loloz is currently watching, "You're Hired".... Was released around last August to September.... It's a must-watch!!! I LOVE Dayo Wong and Charmaine Sheh!! X) Dayo played in one of the hk drama series 2-3 or more years ago as "Ah Lok"... I've liked him since then.... DAMN hilarious. And another thing is, I can't help noticing all Charmaine Sheh's outfit and handbags. DAMN NICE and attractive!!!

"The Chip Off the Old Block" is one of the latest series... I've watched only up to episode 4/5 and I think it's damn funny.... SHOULD WATCH...

"Beyond the Realm of Conscience" is one of the hottest hk drama series lately.... A MUST-WATCH!!! They have all the new and nice robes and accessories....
This series is just as good as "Rosy Business" although I'm not sure why TVB rushed to finish this series before the end of 2009....

"Born Rich" was released around the same time as "Beyond the Realm of Conscience"(above).... I heard it is just as good.... Didn't get to watch because time back in Kuching was short... X)

"Rosy Business" is the NUMBER ONE hot HK drama series last year... "Astro On Demand" played the series twice due to the high demand.... If I'm not mistaken, Wayne Lai and Sheren Tang were awarded as the TVB's best actor and actress of 2009.

D.I.E. B(Part 2) is not as nice as D.I.E Part 1.... But like most HK drama series about detective investigation story line, I find myself enjoying it as well....

"The Silver Chamber of Sorrows" is quite an old series but not too old... Released at around the mid of 2008.... Like recent HK drama series, this one is about family conflicts....
Story line quite not bad and a little bit surprising....

"The Gem of Life".... Once I heard that it's 80-episodes long, I lost the interest of watching this series.... If I'm not mistaken, it was released shortly after the "Moonlight Resonance"... Story line i GUESS, is about love and family conflicts.... 80 episodes of that?? Not for me!!
But the actresses are hot hot hot and I think the jewelery can make most girl drool...

"Moonlight Resonance" is like the second part of "Heart of Greed". It was awarded as the best HK series of 2008.... YES!! They deserve it!!
Really nice story line and my favorite actors(Bosco, LamFong, Moses Chan Hou) and actresses(Susanna Kwan, Tavia Yeung, Kate Tsui, Michelle Yim, Linda Chung, Ho Ma) are playing in the series...

"Heart of Greed" is less nice compared to "Moonlight Resonance" but is still one of the BEST!! Both of this series have no relation but they have the same actors and actresses playing different roles.

And this.... is my FAVORITE of all HK actors!!! DAMN CUTE and yet HOT!!
Moses Chan!!!

5 comments:

choulyin.tan said...

i wan!!!!!!! do you still have them??? must give me :p lol..I have not watched TVB dramas since.....super long time ago...

LOLOZ -the- SIPOOTIEE said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! I still have "u're hired" and "the chip off the old block".... "Beyond the Realm of Conscience" & "Rosy Business" I don have coz i watched from Astro.... XD

choulyin.tan said...

I wannnnnnnnnn :D

LOLOZ -the- SIPOOTIEE said...

CNY I pass to u laaa... XP

TeddyTales said...

Majority of the dramas I've watch already n_n

 
Wronski Lover | TNB