Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Warming Up

I AM BACK IN KUCHING!!! I think everyone know that... =)

I don't know whether Im free or busy at the moment...

Busy?? Why am I here??

Free?? I still have assignments to do and I haven't star my CNY baking mission...




After 2 months away, as usual...

I find it a bit hard to fall asleep on my first night back... Maybe because of the super comfy bed, pillow and blanket and air-cond... Or maybe because I'm at the excited state....

I find it weird to drive the cars at home.... I felt insecure when I first step on the accelerator... That was when I understood why Junne & JY say auto-car is difficult to drive... But of course, it's not hard to drive.... You'll just feel insecure at first... Afraid that you might accidentally step too hard on the accelerator and hit something/someone. And I panicked when I stop at hilly traffic lights only to realize I'm driving auto... UUUUUHAAAAAAA~~

I find too much food and chocs in the cabinet, the fridge, on the dining table and even in the living room... Feel the CNY mood... I have my favourite milk tea and shandy in the fridge and they made me feel like my head is spinning right round....

I've met with my beloved Pigz... went Chong Choon for breakfast and discussed where to go shit after that... Wen, Nat... U know U wana join that kinda discussion... HAHAHAHAHA!!! And later in the noon, we sent our old tiaky to the airport... Another Pigz leaving... Loloz dont like saying goodbye... =(



Anyway.... I think I better do my assignment...
Got to go....

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB