Later when I came back to UTM on Sunday night, I saw the HOT and macho security guard I've been trying to look for at the front gate. And this time, JieYing and ChaiMay noticed him too.... OMG!! He's sooo damn hot and at the same time, cute tooo... when he smile... OoOOoo~~ I can faint....

Now back to the topic... This FT Weekend's topic is about Photography. Over the weekend, Brother Matt shared some of his experience and knowledge on photography with us. I feel like one weekend isn't enough... Coz I want to learn some more!! :D And my bloody camera so conveniently ran out of battery when I was trying to capture the pic of pigeons flying... URGH~~
My camera is not canggih like rest. Coz for me, I do not need SUPER canggih, big, bulky and heavy camera coz I'm a SUPER lazy person. I prefer something compact, easy to pack and easy to carry around but ofcoz, I would prefer a camera with better image processing functions...
I took this opportunity to get to know this new camera that my dad has just bought... I still miss the old one coz I manage to take a lot of really nice shots when Caryn them came over to Kuching.
Going back this weekend... Can't tell you how EXCITED I am... OMG!!














0 comments:
Post a Comment