Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

The Old Place

About a week ago, Tiaky and me went to the temple that I used to go when I was a child.... It felt good to be back there again....

When I was a child, my family used to spend a lot of time here.... Not just me and my parents and siblings... But my grandparents, uncles, aunties as well as my cousins....

On some special occasion, you'll fine coiled incense hanging at this area. I remember Nicky got some burning ashes landed on his hair when the whole family was praying and I was so afraid the fire will light up and burn his hair.

I used to hang around this place with my cousins and brothers. We would always look down and wondered what would happen if we fell down this place... Or if it's possible to go down there.... Back then, it would be difficult because we're still very short....

And we used to walk on this path which I never bothered what shape the stone is until now...

Before the temple was being extended with another temple opened next to it, we would often wonder what is down there... It used to look a bit spooky and we would always challenge each other to walk down that stair....


In the last one month, I felt like I'm getting closer to my dad's family again.... During the convention, I've talked to a cousin whom I haven't really met and talked to in almost 12 years time. It's weird to see her again as a young lady... I used to felt a bit protective of her because she was a crybaby (I'll always panic if someone cry in front of me)...

I've often visit my grandparents whenever I'm back. But I felt a bit awkward when my aunt, after soooooo many years(I think almost 10 years), asked me to visit her and help her to transfer and install some games in her computer.

I don't understand... I felt awkward.... I seem to be going back to the old places during my last trip back in Kuching...


And the one person who keep reminding me that I'm getting older, is this little baby..... She's getting more and more vain now. She tried to put the hair clip on but couldn't. So, I helped her with it and then asked her to pose so that I can take a BEAUTIFUL picture of her. And there she goes....

OMG!!!! CUTEZZ~~

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB