Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

A Birthday Surrounded by FRIENDSSSS!!!

29th of September 2006 (I'm still 17!!!)
Shirley.... Phieeeuuuueeet! 6A's model....

So Gay!!!!!!! Tervomited!!

Aikz.... how cum fighting kii? YO! Cool down guys...... I noe I'm too pretty... But please don fight over me..... Paisehh arrr lidat... HAHAHAHA~


The 6A's at Leo Dinner.... mana Joanne??!!!

Me!!! Owes soooo LOVELY!


Shir Shir Cheng.... She's the model among us....

Dono wad to say... Jack Jack....


Act Cute Pan Pan....


Sleepy Teng Teng....

30th of September 2006 (I'm 18!!)

My Bday...... Cun Cun 18!!!! nola....half and hour after 17 ends..... With Ketiak Lee.....


A Bday Prezzie frm Joyciee.... HAHAHA~~ cilatooted.... take this advantage to conteng my hand.... Man! This is really surprising!!! A Birthday Cake from St. John Ambulance.... AHAHAHAH~


The Babiz!!! 2 missing.... Natty at NZ.... Ida.... (-_-") Bulu Ketiak Lee's fault....

Phangie.... blocked by dat tamjiak cyn.... Eddie, Allen, WenWen, half of Shirley... AHAHAHAH~


Me and Miang Hong! I'm 18... She's not.... but she's going to be soon... hie hie....


Veron and Mayie.... Long time din see them. still soooo wacky.... just sui-er nia.... HAHAHA~


Me and ah Pui.... HAHAHAH~ paiseh pui... u're owes sooo the damn mean.... so, i terpaksa call u ah pui.....


Me and Clairieee.....


Me and Siongiee..... Don jealous Ah Tan....

1st of October 2006 (Still 18... HAHAHAHA~)

*COUGH till muntah darah* Caryn wearing sunglass... Cool konon.... HAHAHAHAHA~ Ketawa sampai berguling-guling....


Me, Jes, Jas and Ryn.... Owangiee and Greenie.... NICE colour.....


see dat kontoted doggie? Dat's Jasmine's "ManMan".... I've nvr like dat dog whenever jasmine mention bout it.... but nw, i cant forget him..... he's toooooo gorgeous..... KONTOT till i dono hw to describe hw stupid he looks like.... HAHAHAHA~ CUTEEEEE~

KAKAKAKAK~Lulu Mah Han Chee..... Practising his "Summoning Charm"....

Doggie is mine!! MINE!!!!! MINEEEEEEEEEEEE!! EHEHEH~


Miss Cynthia...eee... miss her lotza!! ehhem.... Jasonn.... bio-ing miss cynthia eh...

Me n Lovely LiHwa..... hahaha~ paiseh.... Lovely Me and LiHwa.... keke~


Joycieee, Me and LiHwa.... at Chilax! LiHwa say "Hi"...

Jengga!! Cool man.... Fun man....

We met this boy when we're gulinging at Taman Sahabat....he's cute.... talks a lot... very intelligent for his age.... yea.... he's funny and CUTEEEE....


Doggieeeeeee!!! MUAKTZ!

CHEEEEEZE CAKE!!!!!! From Miang Hong... FUUULAMAK... SUPER THE NICE!!!


My Bday prezzieee.....


My ermm..... Lovely Bday cake from 6A....


FULAMAK!!! TOOO LOVELY!!! Jealous? From Eddie Tang and Phangie (JohnJohn's wife no.2.... I'm JohnJohn's no.1...nenene...)

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB