Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Selamat Hari Raya!

I visited this house last year.... It's a one-room-house.... the toilet n bathroom r both outside the house without roof.... I really pity them... there're 5 childrens and a mummy living in this house... Their mum work with my dad... Though they're poor, they're living a really happy life... yea, dat's wad matters the most.... Tell you 1 thing, her youngest son is soooo the super damn cute.... Don say I'm hamsap.... coz her son is ony a baby... ehehe~

Yes, this aunty here noes dat i love rendang and ayam masak merah... she never miss this 2 dishes every raya...."Kiki, jgn malu-malu.... ambil lagi... ambil lagi... ahh.... makan banyak sikit...." Tell you, dat's the reason y my tummy wana blow up.... i go to every house, they all ask me to eat a lot....

Huu huu.... nice food....

Ehehe~ yea... dat's the lovely me visiting in the kampung area.... This place sooo got rasa Damai...
Hie.... nice flower... agree? agree? agree??? Nice le...

An extraordinary cake.... y? just look at the height of dat cake... HAHAHA~ And i'm wondering y they serve the whole cake like this instead of serving it in smaller pieces....

The aunty in blue works with my daddy... I'm not really close to her as I am to the rest of aunties.... Coz she took my place in Sg. Tapang canteen after i started school.... and the the other 2 neneks are cute... ehehe~
This cookie is nice.... YUMZ...

Hiehie.... this is the cake that i hunt for during every raya visiting.... YUM....

Never miss visiting this house ever since i was small... My daddy's oldmate....

I think got a lil bit of phobia to go visiting... OMG....Sooooo tiring and full... 7 houses in a day.... dat's like Chinese New Year visiting.... Peng-ed.... But havta go visit my teachers 2mr with fellow 6As....

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB