Santan ABC!
Crispy Yam Ayam
Mother's Recipe.... Somewhere near Choice Daily. I derno wad Jalan or Tabuan is dat. Few lots away from J&J Cafeteria. U should try dat place out. It's SUPER cheap... My whole family (7 of us) went and only spent RM48.?? including drinks. Besides, those food really taste like homecook meal...
This is one of the dish we ordered. Crispy Spring don rmb wad... (spring roll? isnt dat popiah?)
This is not Turkish Delight. This is Chinese Delight... ngahaha~ created dat name meself.... I dont really fancy sesame seeds. But I dont mind if they go with dat soft soft thingy.
Kacang Tumbuk. From Malacca. Or mayb Ipoh.
See dat small trolley? Reminds me of me and Ah Pao's(Jardian) sakainess back to few years ago..... NGAHAHAHAHA~
The advantage of this trolley is, the kids steer it for you.
The disadvantages are, U dont get to steer the trolley directly (which mean U steer the kids to steer the trolley. Get wad I mean?) and U'll nid more trolleys if you're buying a lot of stuffs. My campuran of ART!
Concentrated Honeylime Juice.... Look more like yellowish mucus.... the stickiness...
Capture the pix from different different angles.....
Or capture pix of other buldings! YAY~ (-_-") I'm just bored la....
Hey, Kuching ppl aint living on trees... People with dat kinda idea must've been stupid enough to tell the difference btwn trees and buildings. Alright, I see trees in the pix. But I see more buildings,k.....
But the worstest of the worstest sight is.......
This KNNCCB UNCIVILISED BARBARIAN!!!!!! The driver I mean. Shame on her CB face arr! Throwing her waste out the window without using her brain. Just imagine 2 kids in the car and SHE DID THAT!!! WTFH!!
She threw these like throwing a piece of sweet wrapper... &(^$%#@ 













0 comments:
Post a Comment