I got bored of capturing image of stationary objects... So, I changed my target. I tried capturing moving objects like cars and motorcycles instead.... I find it quite challenging.... It's not easy to capture exactly the car or motorcycle dat u wanted to capture.... hmm...FUN!
My best capture so far....
Picked Ida from he place. This LULU! One of my favourite doggie..... hehehe~ Ida's dog.... She's super adorable!!!
Picked Grace up after dat and headed straight to Jeslyn's kopitiam to meet her and Wen. Had our breakfast.... Jeslyn's mum chia-ed us some sandwiches....nice....YUMZ! Talk talk talk for around 3 hours. then went to Grace's house to watch the slides made by her godmother. NICE Slides! Aft dat, Cyn, Ida and me went to have our lunch.Looking for a place with nice food, nice service and more choice of food and drinks? Then, "The Colours" is the wrong place for u.... Cyn, Ida and me had the worst experince there. First, when I scan through the menu, I can say 70-80% of the drinks are not available. Second, we havta wait for quite a while for our food. Third, we ordered salad, fried rice, black pepper beef/chicken/pork rice and fishballs but they only serve the salad and fried rice until we told them dat we're still waiting for the other 2 items.WTH! We were the ony group of customer at dat time. k, nvm dat. Fourth, the workers cheat ur money(make sure u check the bill before u pay). They can add extra items in ur bill and make u pay more! Fifth, u cannot cancel off your order after the cashier has keyed ur payment into the machine even if they forgotten your order. If you insisted dat u wana cancel the order, the cashier will start cursing. F* her! B*tch! Conclusion, "The Colours" SUCKZ! They're not like last time nemore. So, don go there. Dont say I din warn you.
Chocs or chewing gums? hehehe.... they're no chocs or chewing gums. They're erasers. Mare's favourite...... Bought 1. RM1.90.....*sweat* Mare kept "stealing" it from me this morning. HAHAHAHA~ Idiotics!














0 comments:
Post a Comment