Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

End of March

Do u believe it's END of MARCH d????!!!! FUULAMAK! Seems as if CNY is just a week ago....

After exam, I treated myself to a nite out with babiz.... Ony 2 of them, Jasmine and Caryn. So, picked them up from school at 10pm. Ended up at our old place. McD! Not the old town's McD. 3rd mile's 1...

Ordered our old-time favs.... Ice-cream and fries(with lotz and lotz of pepper n salt) and a cup of coke.

XD~ FOC pepper and salt...

So, after McD-ing.... We went for a car ride!!!! YAAAAHOOOOO!!!!! we pusing and pusinged around Kuching while toking and listening to music.... I was driving when Jasmine suddenly said.... "wendy arr".... i look at the car dat happen to pass by mine at dat time..... so, i go after dat car...... we finally managed to stop right nx to it at the traffic light....Me and Jas turned to the right and waved and find dat..... it wasnt Wendy!! It was someone else!! I reacted sooooooo stupidly and turned to look at Jasmine! I wass sooooo..... sooooo.... sooooooo....... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EMBARASSED!! The few seconds waiting at the traffic light seems like a few hours! I took a really sharp turn to the left after the lights turned green..... Then the 3 of us started laughing like mad!!!!! EXTREME SIA SOI!!! It's all Jasmine Hong's fault! Never to let her sit infront!!


Me and Mare stayed back on Thursday afternoon to study our maths... Notice the new notice board? WOW!!!!! -_-"

The eraser freak..... Mare tidak sampai hati use her new eraser...

Took her dono how long to unwrap that eraser.

So, it was Grassie's bday.... She chia-ed us to a dinner at Richmond's Place. Went to Igloo at 4th mile after that. It's a nice place....

I was wondering what attract their attention.... Soooo damn sakuay, man! Out of no sudden, the whole big group of human surround the table.

So, not wanting to be left behind, i joined them.... Owww.... So, Cyn saw her species trapped under the glass table....

Was flippin through the mags when this page caught my attention!!! Nt the boobs,ppl....

It's the necklace! AwwwWWWwWW!!! *hinting (bday prezzie). Make sure my "gold" skin can wear it* *grinz grinz grinz*

DIAMOND!

Lamborghini!

FUIIIIIYOYOYOYOYO!!!!! *saliva dripping*

Oh my cangkerang! Hamsaped big-mouthed tiakzez. Her saliva is flowing like waterfall....



Babiz's tradition.... U must do something really really silly in the public on ur bday before 12am....


I hate dat pinkish KAPO! Jeslyn love it more than she love us.... Jeeeezzz~

A day will be wonderful if u get an ang pao filled with lotza MONAE!

Tiakzez is trying to tell us she belongs to dat species in the poster....

Shortie Carrot Teo as Miss Bean....

Dino and the Bak Eee (meat ball)

Vain!

Trying out some new hair accessories.... see, dat blue clothe and clip suit her shirt sooo much!

Ready to be a "KaKa" (ghost)....

Rasa Teresian we are teresian. Not rasa-ing it.

Suku chiinnn arrr....







Lovely babes! I just missed them! I msged a few babiz, on the 1st or 2nd day of exam only to realised it's only been a week since i last saw them.... lalalala~


The handsomest devil!

Oh! The so-over-kepo-ah-pek carrying my mum's bag......

Baby followed us to badminton court and wander around laughing at us.... Hey! He cant even play! ISH ISH ISH!

Babiz, if u guys have no idea with what happen to the doggie u guys gav me for bday.... This is a photo of my kesian-ed doggie.... *sobz* Do I need ter tell ya who did this to doggie?







SIPOOOTS!!!

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB