Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Grace Tan Su Ern

So, this is Grace..... Grace Tan Su Ern.... I dont wana blog bout her...... but because I've got loads of her photos. So, i decided to blog bout her on this Aging day of hers....



Grace the Vain....

Grace and Stephen....

Grace and Me with Pushpops!

Grace the Angel... =X ~OoOops!

Grace filled with tears...... She's just tooooo touched!

Grace with bubble gum!

Grace with weird face....

Grace, the Prom Queen....

Grace.... the "shortest".... =P

Grace the Bigmouth LeePigZ No.2.....

Grace the Lovely (sorry. no 1 can take my title) ....

Grace and Georgia the Idiotics!

Grace with suku face.... XD~HAHAHAHA

Grace and Tiakzee the Xmas babes....

Grace sms-ing Stephen....


Grace is a... sorry...I don wana say it... But because it's her BIG DAY.... I havta "huu" her.... Grace is a SUPER EXTREMELY GORGEOUS, SWEET, CUTE, LOVING, CARING, SEXY and INTELLIGENT girl woman.... As one of the babiz, she cant get herself away from being CRAZY, IDIOTIC, LAME, LOUD(sometimes), NAUGHTY, HAMSAP and lastly....babiz lover..... HAHAHAHA~

*statement can totally be the opposite meaning.

And finally, a poem dedicated for Grace. Thanx to Jasmine's creative work of art. I've actually posted this poem up before.

Grace
Grace the Grass,
The kasihan punya Grass,
Tiap-tiap hari kena orang pijak,
Kena tahi anjing lekat,
Kena hujan yang tidak bersih seperti air longkang,
Kena sinaran matahari terik sampai menjadi hitam,
Hai, Grace the Grass,
Tumbuh di Cynthia the Ketiak,
sampai warnanya yang hijau menjadi hitam,
Akhirnya menjadi bulu yang lebat di bawah Cynthia the Ketiak,
Oh, Grace the Grass,
Tumbuh di tepi Jamine the flower,
Memang tiada bandingan,
Bagai grass yang hijau dan hodoh-hodoh sahaja,
Tidak seperti Jasmine the colourful flower,
Oh, Grace the Grass,
Baunya macam air kencing,
Tidak seperti the fragrance flower, Jasmine.

-2005-

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIGDDAY, GRASSIE......

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB